Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Amato Haute Couture


Imagine being handed a red carpet press media pass and shaking hands with international designers, celebrity stylists and award-winning artists. How would you feel? For me, it was a dream come true. At L.A. Style Fashion Week I was immersed in my own “Devil Wears Prada” moment.

[It's Time For A Lesson In Model Behavior] 

Of all the shows I attended throughout Style Fashion Week the one I found most fascinating was Furne One’s Amato Haute Couture Collection. This Dubai based designer, showcased his amazing collection on Friday October 19, 2012 at the closing show at the Vibiana in downtown L.A.

[Style Fashion Week L.A.]

Furne One is known for his elaborately hand-crafted gowns and intricate garments. As a fashion marketing student and stylist, I loved the crystallized Swarovski elements and spike-detailed veils that covered the models faces! I appreciate the dramatic effect that face masking creates.




   I found that the extravagantly detailed creations with studded and spiked embellishments created a unique expression. For me, it was a demonic, futuristic, high fashion and glamour look.

[Spiked x Studded x Swarovski Embellishments]

Furne One has established a dominant presence in the world of fashion. His masterpieces have become a staple on the runway of international fashion weeks, those in  Los Angeles, Miami, Dubai and London.


Among many celebrity clients spotted on the red carpet wearing Furne One creations were: Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez, Katty Perry, Shakira, Nicole Scherzinger, Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj.

[Furne One Models X Apl De AP of Black Eyed Peas]
After leaving the event, I was on a new level of excitement! I went from your average college student to being thrown into L.A.’s elite fashion lifestyle.  As Style Fashion Week ended,  I took the last train to Hollywood leaving the "fast-life-fashion-scene" and heading back into the world of Fashion Marketing, where I continue to chase my dreams of growth and development in the fashion industry.


Check out this site for more info about Amato Haute Couture:

No comments:

Post a Comment